Sunday, September 26, 2010

My bucket can't take this :)

So if Saturday was an exciting day for Buckets of Grace, Sunday has been the "bees knees" (to quote Charlotte from Princess and the Frog.)  Not only was Ethan's Cars Party featured on Catch My Party!, but one of the most coveted and notable party blogs also featured the party - Pizzazerie.  Here is a link.  I am absolutely shocked and honored.  Courtney wrote the nicest things about the party:

Finding fabulous boy’s party ideas can be a bit more challenging. When Melissa Thiel Collar submitted this Disney Pixar’s Cars Birthday Party she threw for her son, Ethan, I knew I had to share it with you because I love it.  It can also be challenging to use a commercial party theme, but she did so with lots of unique ideas and PIZZAZZ! Thanks for sharing, Melissa! Such a great job.
The kids made fun race cars out of cardboard boxes and had a blast racing each other. You can see more details and lots of additional pictures on her site, Buckets of Grace.

This isn't like just arguing a case before the Supreme Court, it's like arguing and winning!  Thank you Courtney! 

No comments:

Post a Comment