We hosted our first Neighborhood Ice Cream Social last night, Unfortunately, the weather was awful. While it had been in the 90's all week here in Wisconsin, the weather turned unseasonably cold, even for June. So despite high temps of 50's all day, the kids were still determined to get their share of sugar and fun.
The inspiration for this party was a red and light blue color palette with a hint of a vintage ice cream parlor. I am in love with those colors right now. But also, that color combination is the same for Ethan's upcoming Carnival Party so lots of the items I used for the ice cream social are going to make a second appearance.
As I noted in an earlier post, this party was planned ultra-last minute. Despite the last minute planning, I think it turned out super cute. But most importantly, the kids and neighbors all seemed to have a great time and enjoyed the night. The party was a GREAT way to kick off summer, despite the weather not cooperating!
This post is a picture overload again because I can never narrow down the pictures - even if they are not the best example of photography! :) I will list the vendors at the end of the post.
Favor and Float Table
Make Your Own Root Beer Floats
Toppings and Treats Table
After dark fun!
Vendors and Credits:
- Invitations: Anders Ruff
- Printables: Dimple Prints
- Root Beer and Whip Cream Labels: LoraLee Lewis
- Root Beer Float and Floral Arrangement Cups: Dollar Tree
- Sparkler Cards: Print Your Party
- Soda Jerk Hats: Ebay
- Ice Cream Bubbles: Windy City Novelties
- Small Pinwheels and Pinwheel Clips: Crossroads Cottage
- Ice Cream Cookies: Melissa Joy Fanciful Cookies and More
- Sugar Cone Wrappers: Refresh My Heart
- Grace and Ethan's Shirts: Stitch This