Monday, September 27, 2010

Buckets of Table Ideas

A huge craze in party planning land is candy or sweets tables.  In fact, there are blogs dedicated just to these ideas.  Check out Save the Date for Cupcakes for awesome inspiration.

Party planners are now taking the idea of the sweets table and inventing other ways to use this concept.  One of the neatest ideas I've come across is this Trail Mix Bar from Cari at Socially Circled.  When I was younger, my mom was famous for making what we called "Chex Mix."  She always had it on hand and when my friends came over, they always had to have her Chex Mix.  So, this particular table struck a special place in my heart.  Cari designed this table for a camping themed party.  But you could use it for so many other things - a party for your child's sports team; a back to school party; end of the school year party; Fall celebration - the ideas are endless!

Love these Mason Jars to put your trail mix concoction in :)

Here are some other spins on the "sweets table:"

Favor Tables:
Courtesy of Send In the Clowns

Ice Cream Buffets
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Courtesy of Kara's Party Ideas

Cereal Buffet Bars
Wouldn't this idea be great for a pajama party or a brunch!
Courtesy of the Purple Pug



Check out the Fruit Loop Garland!

I hope I've inspired your creativity!  I may need to have more kids just to use up all these ideas!  Now my husband is supportive of my party planning fetish, but not so sure he's that supportive!

3 comments:

  1. Melissa, Thanks for featuring my table!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my crazy cereal table:) You have a fabulous blog. Keep up the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection! love Purple Pug!

    p.s. thanks for all the blog luv at my place!

    hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete