Monday, April 23, 2012

Shabby Chic First Communion/8th Birthday - Decorations

If you've looked at any of my blog posts, you will notice that they are picture overloads.  This one is no different!  I think as a DIY / Mom Party Planner, you take extra pride in the work that you do to pull together a special event for your child.  So naturally, it is easy to want to show every last picture, including every angle since one of your projects may look a smidge different at a different angle.  And how knows, your most recent party may get you on some famous party blog (I can always dream, can't I...  Some day!)  And, as a Mom, with no photographic training, my ISO or my Aperture number may be better in one picture versus the other.  Some day, when I have time, I'll take a photography class :)

So, here is a picture overload post of the decorations from Grace's First Communion/8th Birthday party.  Again, the printables are from Carli at Dimple Prints.  All of the other elements, I put together.


















So what was your favorite part of the decor?  Mine was the "Blessings for Grace."  Family members were asked to fill out a blessing for Grace for her to keep in her keepsakes to remember the day.  I hope she looks back on the day with as special memories as I will.  Thanks for looking.  Up next, the sweets table :) 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous! Can't wait to show our blog readers this! Abbey @ DimplePrints

    ReplyDelete