Wednesday, April 11, 2012

First Communion and Birthday Favors

Only about one week to Grace's First Holy Communion and still lots to do.  I am usually ready for a party by now, but this time not so much.  Oh well, I have no fear we'll be ready :)
I wanted to share the favors.  The lovely and talented Carli from Dimple Prints designed all the printables for Grace's First Communion/8th Birthday Party.  Her actual birthday is 1 week after First Communion so we are combining her family birthday party and her First Communion celebration.  I can't say enough how much I LOVE the printables Carli designed.  See here and here for more of the collection.

Carli found the inspiration for the favor bags from the amazing blog, eighteen25.


Here is my interpretation:




The back of the bags:


Here is what is in the bags for the girls:


Lace angel ornaments from Oriental Trading Company.


Flower Hair Clips - DIY
Notepad and Pen - Hobby Lobby

And for the boys:


Still more party planning to do.  AND, if one wasn't enough, her roller skate friend party is the following weekend :)  Lots of fun!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment