Friday, October 8, 2010

Buckets of Halloween Freebies!

As they say, the best things in life are free!  In planning for our Halloween party, I've come across so many adorable Halloween printables and freebies that it dawned on me that I could do an entire post dedicated just to Halloween freebies.  I have to say, there are so many talented people out there that have designed the cutest Halloween things.  I am very excited to share their talents with you.

Do you Boo?
That is your neighbors!  I was introduced to this cute tradition by our old neighbors the first year we lived in our house.  It is very fun and a great way to get to know your neighbors.  Even if you don't check out this adorable printable by my favorite gals at Anders Ruff.  You could print this and put in an 8x10 frame to display.  Or, put it in the center of a wreath.  I am definitely using this at my Halloween party.




Two Entire FREE Party Packages
Another one of my favorite gals, Gwynn Wasson has not one, but TWO sets of entire party packages that are free!  These printables are adorable!  All you have to do is sign up to be a follower of her blog and she will send you her adorable printable packages.  Gwynn was the talented designer that did the red and white banner for Ethan's party and the bubbles container.  Lover her!



(I totally have to have a Halloween party next year to use this set - I'm thinking next year this would be perfect for a candy corn theme!!!)

Free Favor Tags
Not having a party but putting together Halloween treats for your child's classmates or the neighbor kids?  Download these cute tags to add to the bags or candy.  These are from Clickable Party.  Check out her blog - absolutely adorable.




Even though my theme for the Halloween party is polka dots, I couldn't resist using these adorable candy corn favor cones.  How cute are these from Skip to My Lou???  Seeing as I'm already planning next year's party, I will be able to use them next year too :)
CandyCornConeFavor3  CandyCornConeFavor1

Here is how The Savvy Moms Guide used these candy corn cones.
230framed_1__standard

4table_standard

Amy at Living Locurto is a talented graphics designer in her own right as well as a vault of cute ideas.  Here is a cute photo frame for you to add your kids' Halloween picture.


She also designed some adorable printables for http://www.family.com/.  How cute are these?  I am using these too for the Halloween party (assuming I have room left for them!)

Halloween Tablescape

One of my other favorite blogs is Love The Day.  She too has a line of Halloween printables on her etsy shop.  She also posted a coordinating sign for free!  Again - so cute! 

welcomesign.png

And finally, a freebie from my idol, Martha herself.  These labels are perfect for any Halloween party.  Martha has quite the line of Halloween items. 

Candy Jar Treats

I hope I've filled your bucket with lots of freebies.  Have a fabulous weekend!  It is supposed to be in the 70's here in Wisconsin!  Unheard of in October.  Chris and I are off to the Badger game tomorrow (GO BADGERS!) and Sunday time to hit the pumpkin patch with the kids - in t-shirts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment