Sunday, October 6, 2013

{Real Party} All Wisconsin Boy Sports Party - Football and Baseball

For the most part, this party was entirely dreamed up by my all Wisconsin boy, Ethan.  He is a sports fanatic.  He's even more of a fanatic about his Wisconsin teams!  He loves his Packers, Brewers and Badgers.  It probably doesn't help that we live in the shadows of Lambeau Field, are lucky enough to have season tickets to the Packer games, and mom is a Badger alum and bleeds red and white :)  Dad is a huge Brewer fan.  So it's now wonder that Ethan loves his Wisconsin sports!
 
When Ethan decided he wanted a Badger, Brewer and Packer party, I have to admit, I was a little intimidated.  Not only did I need to combine two sports into one party, but I also had to work with three teams - three team colors, three team logos, etc.  And, I am not a fan of over-commercialized parties. 
I was able to find the amazing team spirit printables from Amanda Parker at Amanda's Parties to Go.  She was kind enough to customize the printables for each of Ethan's favorite teams.  The result was perfect!  This party had so many fun parts that I'll have to break up the posts.  This post is a few sneak peeks.  Stay tuned for more posts.
The Birthday Boy!
Ethan's shirt - This Pretty
 
Favor Table

Sweets Table



The Wisconsin logo mash-up

All Wisconsin sports activities



Can't wait to share more of this awesome party!

No comments:

Post a Comment