Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas at our home.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!  It's probably hard for me to believe because I've been getting ready for Christmas since before Thanksgiving!  It takes me quite a while to get our home ready for Christmas and given all the hard work, I like to enjoy it for a while.  I'd thought I'd share some pictures from our home.

Table centerpiece
I made the ornaments using vinyl clings from UpperCase Living.

The lanterns were a set of 6 lanterns from Pier 1 that I got on clearance - they are really outdoor lanterns.  I added the berry wreaths.  Our stocking holders are from Ballard Designs.



The garland was inspired by a picture in a Pottery Barn catalog.



My Aunt Debbie of Debbie Daanen Photography took these pictures of the kids last year for our Christmas card.  I had them made into canvases to hang at Christmas time.  Ethan was priceless when he saw Santa.  The picture of him climbing on the chair waiving to Santa was not staged.


Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment